It wasn’t an easy decision to leave my job to pursue one of my passions as an aspiring Chef. I spent a little over a decade in high-stress corporate sales environments, but I was always searching for something more fulfilling than a commission check.
Let’s Start with a Rough ChopDecember 22, 2017
- Student Spotlight: Soo Kim
- Let’s Start with a Rough Chop
- Render Me This…A How To Guide
- The Restaurant Special – Urbana
- Choosing Maintaining and Sharpening Kitchen Knives
- Spice It Up! How to Use Spices
- The Chef Special: Aron Habiger & Ashley Guzman
- The Chef Special – Mike Backouris, C.E.C.
- 5 Steps to Grilling Like a Pro
- A Day in the Life of a CulinaryLab Student